Covid – 19 Updates
COVID – 19 Updates
The Government of Manitoba has issued new changes to the Public Health Orders that take effect at 12:01 AM on Saturday May 22. Only one person per household will be allowed to enter the shopping centre, with some exceptions, such as a single parent with children, or someone who requires a caregiver.
Portage Place Food Court Seating area CLOSED starting on Wednesday April 28, 2021.
Food Court open for take out delivery or curbside delivery.
Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
Access is through the FRONT PORTAGE AVENUE DOORS and KENNEDY STREET DOORS only.
As of Sunday May 9, 2021 at 12:01 AM all retail businesses are limited to 10 per cent capacity or 100 people (whichever is lower), with other health measures still in effect. Personal care services ( including salons and nail salon) are closed.
MASKS ARE PROVINCIALLY MANDATED IN ALL INDOOR PUBLIC SPACES.
To adhere to the latest Provincial Covid-19 restrictions Effective Tuesday May 11, 2021, access to Portage Place will be changing.
The following guidelines will be in effect until at least May 30, 2021.
- 7am – 10 am, patrons can access Portage Place via the Kennedy Street and Portage Ave doors. Access will be permitted to Shoppers Drug Mart and Service Canada only.
- After 10 am all patrons must enter and exit thru the Edmonton Street and Portage Ave doors only.
- Patrons wishing to access Dollarama or Food Court for 9 am will enter thru the Edmonton Street and Portage Ave doors.
- Service Canada patrons will have access thru Kennedy Street doors under the direction of the Commissionaires from Service Canada.
- No other changes are planned at this time.
- Portage Place Security personnel will be at the doors and entrances and will be checking with patrons on their destination.
- Loitering / hanging out will not be permitted during this time of very limited capacity.
Please call the store directly to verify whether they are open or closed and confirm operating hours. Store and service phone numbers may be found on our website under the store directory.
Please note that we do not have direct contact with tenants and cannot transfer you.
Currently open at Portage Place:
- A&W Restaurant
- Accents Plus
- Airsource Rogers
- All the Caring
- Bell MTS
- Bento Sushi Express
- Cell Bazar
- Chef Express of India
- Chester Fried Chicken
- Court News
- DKF Fashion
- Dynamic Cellular
- Foot Locker
- Freshcut Downtown
- Gateway Lotto
- Horizon Eye Care
- Horizon Learning Centre
- International Clothiers
- Joey’s Only Seafood
- Koodo Mobile
- Manchu Wok
- Oriental Gifts
- Sam’s Street Wear
- Service Canada
- Shawarma Xpress
- Shoe Warehouse
- Shoppers Drugmart
- Silver Connection
- Skywalk Health inc.
- Stitches Mega Warehouse
- Suzy Shier
- Taco Time
- Thai Express
- The Shiny Company
- The Source
- Tim Hortons
- True North Dental
- Uptown Sports
- Virgin Mobile
- Vietnam Express
- Warehouse One
- Wishes and Dreams
Social distancing of all patrons will be enforced.
Customer Service will be closed.
SERVICE CANADA INFORMATION
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday to Friday
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
EFFECTIVE Monday November 2,2020 access to Portage Place for Service Canada will be recommended by appointment only. It is recommended to book or cancel your appointment by visiting
https://eservices.canada.ca or https://Canada.ca
If you have an appointment, please show up no more than 10 minutes before your schedule appointment.
Covid – 19 restrictions are strictly enforced.
- Masks are mandatory
- social distancing is in effect
- Maximum capacity for the Service Canada line inside Portage Place is 30 people. Once at capacity, patrons will be required to line- up outside.
IF YOU HAVE TRAVELLED IN THE PAST 14 DAYS OR HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH KNOWN CASE OF COVID 19 DO NOT ENTER. FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES FOR COVID 19
NOTICE: HOLIDAY OFFICE CLOSURE
This office will be closed for Victoria Day:
MONDAY , MAY 24, 2021