FOR YOUR COMFORT
Downtown Community Safety Partnership (DCSP) provide SafeWalks for added reassurance for downtown workers, visitors, and residents. When working late or leaving an event in the dark, some people find it intimidating to walk to their car or bus stop alone. The Downtown Community Safety Partnership are out on downtown’s streets to assist you and welcome any calls for SafeWalks.
For a SafeWalk, call the Downtown Community Safety Partnership at 958-SAFE (7233).
LOST AND FOUND
Whatever you have lost an item or found one, please call our mall Security 204-925-4641
Lost and found items are kept for 7 days.
All items not claimed will be discarded.
Portage Place accepts no responsibility for lost and unclaimed items.
OUT AND ABOUT
TOURISM AND TRANSIT INFORMATION
If you’re new to Winnipeg or just looking for the latest transit schedules, we are here to help.
Call us at (204) 925-4635
Tourism Winnipeg has the latest on Winnipeg’s festivals, events, and must-sees.
Winnipeg Transit can help you get from point ‘A’ to wherever you need to ‘B’.
Located centrally in downtown Winnipeg, Portage Place is across the street from the Bell MTS Place. If you work downtown, you can reach Portage Place without stepping outside! Just use the convenient skywalks.
There’s plenty of covered, street and surface lot parking around Portage Place, including the attached parkade.
Did you know when you come downtown to support your favorite businesses on-street parking is free for one hour Monday to Friday and two hours on Saturdays, all day on Sunday.
PORTAGE PLACE PARKADE
- Heated Underground Parking, 393 Portage Avenue, Entrance off Carlton or Vaughan Street
- 6’11” Clearance Mall access closed Midnight – 06:00
- After Hours – use intercom button between overhead doors at Carlton Street.
ONE CANADA SURFACE LOT
- Paved Surface Lot with power
- 290 Vaughan Street
- Entrance off Colony
- Pay and Display Meter
- Accepts Visa/Mastercard/Bills and Coin
PROMENADE / WEBB PLACE
- Pay by license plate
- Entrance off Vaughan Street
- Meters accept Visa, MC, Coins, and bills
- Surface Lot – 300 Carlton Street
- Surface Lot – 356 Ellice Avenue (Behind the Air Canada building)
- Surface lot – 290 Vaughan Street, entrance of Colony Street
- Street parking on Carlton Street, Ellice Avenue and Vaughan Street